WeatherNation TV, Inc is looking for experienced on–air Meteorologists to join our team in Denver, Colorado.
We are looking for creative, dynamic, and natural storytellers with severe weather experience. Someone who brings professionalism, energy, confidence and personality to our team. Ideal candidates will be self starters comfortable with the responsibility for developing, preparing and delivering accurate weather forecasts and information to our 30+ million TV households across the country. Weekend coverage and weekday flexibility to cover breaking weather-related events is required.
- Meteorology or Atmospheric Sciences degree required and a minimum of 2-5 years on-air experience.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding ability to process meteorological data on a national basis and provide accurate and timely information to viewers.
- Occasional travel may be required to support new market launches.
- Experience with Baron’s OMNI and/or Lynx and VIPIR systems preferred, but not necessary.
Whiteout conditions currently on top of Donner Pass, California. https://t.co/Y6UDPPajXt31 minutes ago by WeatherNation
Some light snow in Columbus, Ohio today - this is already winding down, but more snow is coming for central Ohio on… https://t.co/SX1KcBOdqA1 hour ago by WeatherNation
Grandma always said these days were great for ducks. 🦆🦆 She never specified plastic or real though. https://t.co/nbQ5I2FVys3 hours ago by WeatherNation
Flooding threat in California, especially near burn scar areas, with additional areas of heavy rain ahead:… https://t.co/G7Uk63MQ2G3 hours ago by WeatherNation
Heavy rain is pummeling California this week, triggering numerous floods & mudslides. This is brand new footage o… https://t.co/j2Kl7uiylS3 hours ago by WeatherNation