WeatherNation TV, Inc is looking for experienced on–air Meteorologists to join our team in Denver, Colorado.
We are looking for creative, dynamic, and natural storytellers with severe weather experience. Someone who brings professionalism, energy, confidence and personality to our team. Ideal candidates will be self starters comfortable with the responsibility for developing, preparing and delivering accurate weather forecasts and information to our 30+ million TV households across the country. Weekend coverage and weekday flexibility to cover breaking weather-related events is required.
- Meteorology or Atmospheric Sciences degree required and a minimum of 2-5 years on-air experience.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding ability to process meteorological data on a national basis and provide accurate and timely information to viewers.
- Occasional travel may be required to support new market launches.
- Experience with Baron’s OMNI and/or Lynx and VIPIR systems preferred, but not necessary.
The north central U.S. will see very warm temps by midweek. Snow melt will be the result. Flooding concerns will… https://t.co/ToxYRZxTHH5 hours ago by WeatherNation
Want some internet R&R? How 'bout sunshine and low 70s in Pensacola, FL earlier today! More clouds, more warmth M… https://t.co/ye2YQ18Blf6 hours ago by WeatherNation
A video of a tornado warned storm passing through Chester, IL earlier today! https://t.co/DYMs6OiUnD6 hours ago by WeatherNation
SOUND UP! Hail moved through parts of Illinois earlier today - making any grilling plans a bit...difficult.… https://t.co/tdOIaBbsgZ7 hours ago by WeatherNation
The large threat today is the hail! Places in Missouri and Illinois already experiencing the hail as severe weather… https://t.co/yYlabKkPbK9 hours ago by WeatherNation