2013 WeatherNation Viewer Photo Contest
Can you believe it’s already December? It’s time for our 2nd annual year end photo contest.
We want to see your best weather photographs from 2013. We’ll share in an album on Facebook December 9th and then our fans will vote. Photos can be judged on a number of factors: the weather story they tell, memories of certain seasons or events, or simply their beauty. Don’t feel like you have to be a professional photographer to enter. We appreciate the different perspectives so many of you have to offer. And we’ve enjoyed seeing and sharing your weather pics all year long.
Winning photos will also be broadcast in our “Year In Pics” segment that will air select days between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day. WeatherNation will also select 12 photos to be featured in a 2014 calendar.
- One entry per person.
- Include photo title, date or month taken, location and the words “Photo Contest”
- Entrant affirms that they are the owner of the photo or have the rights to grant permission to Weather Nation TV to use.
- Deadline for submission is Monday, December 9th at Noon EDT
- Entrant grants unlimited use in any and all media in perpetuity
- To be considered for the calendar, Photos must be a minimum size of 1280 x 720 full resolution.
How to enter: Choose one of the options below
1) Share on our Facebook Wall
2) Tweet us @WeatherNation
3) Email us at email@example.com
4) Upload via our website: weathernationtv.com
5) Upload from your iPhoneWeatherNation App: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/weathernation-free/id541589698?mt=8 free version http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/weathernation/id541592394?mt=8 paid version
We look forward to seeing and sharing your favorite photos from 2013.